Friday 4 August 2017

Leicester City Sign Kelechi Iheanacho From Man. City


Leicester City have completed the £25m signing of Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho.

The month-long transfer saga has finally come to an end with the 20-year-old Nigeria international


confirmed as a Leicester player on a five-year deal. Iheanacho completed his medical at Leicester on Tuesday and has become Craig Shakespeare’s fourth signing of the summer.

Iheanacho said: "It feels good and I’m happy to be part of this team. I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do – to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I’m happy to be here.

“I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I’ll achieve a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment