Wednesday 2 August 2017

Sofia Vergara, 45, goes completely naked on magazine cover (photos)


Sophia Vergara is 45 with a banging body and she's not afraid to show it. The Modern Family actress posed completely naked for a new magazine cover and as expected, it came out looking sizzling.


On the cover of Women's Health's 'naked issue', Sophia looks exceptionally sexy, with no item of clothing on her body. She covered her private parts with her limbs and wore a smile on her beautiful face.

In an interview with the magazine, Sophia revealed she's not a fan of working out. She said that her famous curves -her big boobs especially - have prevented her from hitting the gym.

She said: "I don’t know if I’m strong. I have bad knees and very thin bones; I can barely do a pushup. I wish I could be a little more athletic, but when you’re born with these gigantic boobs… I’ve had them since I was 13, and then they got bigger when I was pregnant and had the baby. It’s not about having muscle or cut abs. I don’t have abs because I’m not 'I need to be like a fit model with a perfect body.' That would take too much effort!"
Sophia also spoke about accepting her body and learning to love the changes she experiences as she gets older.

She said: "I’m 45. Even if you want to, at this time in your life, you can’t be perfect. It’s not that you hate it, or that you’re upset about it, but it is our reality. We’re changing. I see it happening to me. I want to look my age, but I want to look great. I think if you are obsessed with this 'I want to look younger' thing, you’re going to go crazy.

"People say, 'Oh, you look like you’re in your twenties.' Well, it’s not true. Our skin is different. I had never thought of the word pore, then I’m like, 'S**t! What do I do with these?'"
Talking about keeping fit, Sofia revealed she exercises three or four times a week with a trainer but admitted she really struggles to keep motivated. She said her husband, a lifelong athlete, built a gym in their house and he enjoys using it but she doesn't

"Joe (Manganiello) built a very nice gym in the house, so I don’t have any excuses. It’s like torture for me. I’m in a bad mood two hours before, I’m in a bad mood while I’m doing it, I’m in a bad mood at the end because I have to schedule the next class," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment