Sunday 7 May 2017

UNIJOS: (SUG 001) Maryom Daniel Bukam The man of Hope




My name is MARYOM DANIEL BUKAM, I am 300 level student of sociology (faulty of social science), University of Jos.
My aim is to create a strong sense of togetherness as I feel our Students Union and its student members have lost that all important cohesion. I believe through improving our services in the Students Union such as providing good facilities, we can finally create a feeling of inclusiveness. If I were to be elected I would ensure all students would have a more fulfilled and rich experience of this aspect of their university life, which every student deserves.


I understand that university can be tough at times, either in your economic, social or emotional life. I want to ensure that our students union is there to help you overcome these barriers by focusing on the rights and welfare of students across all campuses.

My aim for OUR students in OUR Students Union is to improve support networks by ensuring all students feel comfortable and confident in reaching out for the best possible rights and welfare. I want to change the attitude of the Students Union from some perceive as an alien organization to OUR organization.

My passion is to create a culture of WE within the Students Union and make sure ALL students feel confident in raising any issues that occur in their university experience. I will represent YOU with YOUR issues to ensure you have not just a 'good' but an 'Excellent' Student Experience...  

And Remember- MARYOM DANIEL BUKAM is good for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment